Licensed as a Real Estate Broker in 1971, John is one of the few professionals who has continued since then as a full-time REALTOR® throughout the up and down markets of the industry. John concentrates his efforts on listing properties, working with buyers and preparing estate appraisals. His long career in real estate sales has resulted in today’s business coming mainly from personal referrals from past clients and repeat business of previous sales.Working with his wife, Dianne, and son, Jack, as "The House Guests," they have earned a reputation for success based on their knowledge, skill, reliability, integrity and service.Their family ties provide a personal and professional support system which is invaluable.
- Chicago area lifelong resident.
- St. George High School, Evanston, IL, Class of 1962
- Marquette University Milwaukee, WI Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
- Basketball coach on various age levels since 1963
- Recipient of the "Ray Meyer Award" 1989
- Eighth grade boys basketball at St. Juliana School